Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Re: Dropbox UI doesn't work on Kubuntu 19.04

Star Collaborator | Level 17

@Piotr P., @Fiona take a look here. winking face That's the real reason - beta release mentioned above.

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Thank you so much @Здравко . You are right on this! slightly smiling face

We are switching this communication to email, only for investigation purposes. There are some details I would like to check on the set up and report this example case to our team. nerd face 

Fiona
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Star Collaborator | Level 17

Of cource, @Fiona.

I will be glad when the issues become fixed. I already reported, the same in fact (and some additional things), more than month ago. Harry (my ticket was 'escalated' to) still not sure is this a bug or not?! Just take care @Piotr P.'s issue to be passed to someone able to investigate further, please! Don't put him in same 'boat' like mine. Would be just loss of time.

Wish success. winking face

Installation and Desktop App Issues

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Dropbox UI doesn't work on Kubuntu 19.04
12 Replies
4 Likes