cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox appearing empty on Google Chrome

Dropbox appearing empty on Google Chrome

Hilde H.1
New member | Level 1

My dropbox account is suddenly totally empty... cant even click my name in the right corner (nothing happens), what is wrong??

7 Replies 7

SFOF S.
New member | Level 1

I have the same problem. Online the page is just blank. But my files are showing and syncing on my computer folder. I cant even logon from the main page of dropbox!

SFOF S.
New member | Level 1

Hi again. Just tried another browser (explore) and now I see all files. Seems to be an error with chrome!

Sandy F.5
New member | Level 1

Is there a way to access Dropbox via perhaps Internet Explorer or FIrefox if Chrome is the problem? I dont know how to do that!

SFOF S.
New member | Level 1

Yes. Just open e.g. explore and type ww.dropbox.com, log in and that it is.

Ed
Dropbox Staff

Hello Hilde, SFOF, Sandy - we've posted a solution here https://www.dropboxforum.com/hc/communities/public/questions/201893269-Dropbox-files-don-t-show-on-C...

Ed G
Community Manager @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Sandy F.5
New member | Level 1

Hi Ed, that link you put goes to a question posted by Nick...saying the same thing (he also gets a blank page)..?

Ed
Dropbox Staff

Hi Sandy

If you scroll to the bottom you will see one of our users has posted a solution. Hope you got a resolution!

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Ask a Question section here.]

Ed G
Community Manager @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Ed Dropbox Staff
    Sandy F.5 New member | Level 1
    SFOF S. New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?