Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us here!

yes

Highlighted

Re: Fedora 31 tray icon no longer available

Helpful | Level 6

I'm not sure what I did but this morning the icon has appeared when I booted up.  Thanks for all the assistance.  Wish I could say what I did that corrected the problem.

Star Collaborator | Level 19

grinning faceslightly smiling face Seems you haven't been restarted your graphical shell, so new plugins haven't got in effect (just logout/login were enough). winking face That's why the new plugins got in effect after restart.

Helpful | Level 6

Oh, I had restarted the system several times yesterday but it didn't show up until this morning.  I'm just glad I have it back.  Now if I can get some of my other applications to work properly with Fedora 31 I'll be happy.  LOL  Again, thanks for all your help.  спасибо

Helpful | Level 6

I don't believe it.  It's gone again this morning.

Star Collaborator | Level 19

Hi @psummitt,

Did you install TopIcon? If not, try it. Also make sure the extensions are enabled!

Helpful | Level 6

Yes and yes.

Dropboxer

Thanks for trying all the steps provided. I understand how frustrating this experience can be for you at this point.

I would be happy to create a ticket for you, to troubleshoot this more with a specialized member of our team if you wish @psummitt

Let me know if I can reach out to you via email or if you already have a ticket with us about this. 

Fiona
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Installation and Desktop App Issues

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Fedora 31 tray icon no longer available
16 Replies
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Looking for Dropbox Paper users
Do you use Dropbox Paper?

If so, we're starting a design feedback group and we'd love for you to be a part of it. We have paid feedback opportunities - both in person and remotely - for English speaking users based in the US.

Interested? Take the short survey to let us know.

Take the survey