cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I can't see my most recent files in my "recent files" tab

I can't see my most recent files in my "recent files" tab

bjl2
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Since I updated and now use SmartSync the "recent files" is no longer showing the most recent files.

25 Replies 25

Lusil
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey there @Tom H.22, thanks for the taking the time to do some initial troubleshooting - awesome work! 

In order to further investigate the behavior you're experiencing, I've sent you a ticket to the email address associated with your Community profile due to account-specific info that may be required. 

Please check your inbox for my latest message and we'll take it from there. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

bartgrefte
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Is there any news about this? I'm missing the recent files/activity feature here as well. Using version 83.4.152 on Windows 10.

edit: Why is this thread marked as solved? I don't see any solution.

Tom H.22
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

@bartgrefte  Sorry, I don't know what the solution is....it just started working again for me one day...long after I had tried everything the Support dudes suggested and had no luck.

Lusil
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @bartgrefte, thanks for nudging us and sorry to hear that you're also having trouble with this. 

Could you let me know if you've tried rebooting your computer or/and reinstalling the desktop app?

Thanks in advance!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

bartgrefte
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Just reïnstalled it and added some files for testing. Now I do see activity, but only for a short time. It's almost like the history get's deleted the second the window closes. Until a while back, the history was kept, no matter how old the notifications were.

Lusil
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Thanks for trying that out for me, @bartgrefte

I've sent you a ticket so that we can have a better look into it. When you have the chance, please check your inbox and we'll take it from there. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

Need more support?