Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Highlighted

I can't see the extra features given with the new Dropbox Plus subscription, why is that?

New member | Level 2

Noticed Dropbox plus was upgraded today to include new features and an extra Tb to 2. Anyone seeing this reflected on their Dropbox plus account yet? Not noticing it on mine yet.

67 Replies

Re: Dropbox plus extra Tb not showing

Dropboxer
Hey there @Ssahnan,

The extra features that will be available now on a Dropbox Plus subscription will be available to existing Plus users within a couple of weeks. You will be notified with an email as soon as this change is live in your account. 

Hope this helps to clarify the matter - Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

New member | Level 2
Sounds good to me. Thanks for the update.

I have a Pro account but I don't have Smart Sync?

New member | Level 2

I'm working on a MAC machine, have upgrated to V73.4.118

Restarted my computer and still have not smart sync option, only selective sync...

I do have a Plus plan so I do expect having this feature.

What do I missing?

Re: Offline

Explorer | Level 4

I notice that Dropbox have now included Smart Sync in the Dropbox plus plan.

How do I access smart sync?

Re: I have a Pro account but I don't have Smart Sync?

Dropboxer
Hey Shikhmanter@philliid, we’re excited to roll out our new plans! Kindly note that the additional features ☁️ will be available to you within the next 2 weeks; keep an eye out for an email with more info. 

From there, it would be worth noting that I moved your discussion under this thread, as Daphne has addressed this inquiry & we’re now gathering all relevant feedback you’re sending us. Please ping us back here in case you have more questions or thoughts & we’d happily follow-up with you asap. Thanks for choosing Dropbox & enjoy the rest of your day until we talk again!

Jane

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Explorer | Level 3
We want it NOW ! Few weeks time is ticking

Super User II

Features like this are rolled out in phases to ensure there are no problems, or if there are, they can be corrected before rolling out to everyone. Be patient and you'll receive the new features soon.

How to use smart sync in Dropbox plus after updates.

New member | Level 2

After this subscription system reform, new plus users can use smart sync and existing users can use smart sync after new payment.

I want to use smart sync quickly, but my plus plan renew in november.  I want to pay the difference and use smart sync and 2TB quickly. Is there no idea to use smart sync now? u.u

Re: How to use smart sync in Dropbox plus after updates.

Dropboxer

Just to note, I’ve merged your thread here as the subject is the same. As the accepted solution on this thread mentions, you will see these features in account soon so please keep your eyes open for your confirmation email! Also, the change in payment will be reflected in your next billing cycle.

Hope this helps to clarify the matter - Thanks!

Daphne

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Installation and Desktop App Issues

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

I can't see the extra features given with the new Dropbox Plus subscription, why is that?
67 Replies
19 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post