Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us!

yes

I'm not seeing the Smart Sync options when I right click files on my computer. Any ideas?

New member | Level 2

Hi, I am trying to save space from my hardisk and would like to activate the smart sync but can not find the option when right click the folder.

Smart Sync Problem.jpg

Re: Why my dropbox Plus doesnt have 2TB ?

Super User II

As per the blog posts the upgrades will be rolled out to current users over the coming weeks.

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Re: Smart Sync

Super User II

If you're on a Plus account that you've had since before the announced upgrades, Smart Sync won't be avilable to you right away. It's a slow rollout for existing accounts. You should see the added features available to you within the week.

Highlighted

Super User II

Blog post which talks about it being rolled out slowly.

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

New member | Level 2

Thank you very much for the information. I totally missed the part of slow rollout for existing accounts. Look forward to have the new features..

When's my increased quota going to show up on my account?

New member | Level 2

To whom it may concern,

I'm a paid Dropbox user and was under the impression that after my next billing cycle, my storage would increase to 2tb.

Well I'm in my new billing cycle and have not seen the increased storage.

Has anyone experienced this and if so, how did you resolve it?

Re: Increased storage

Super User II

The increased storage and new features are being rolled out to existing accounts over a few weeks time. You should see the changes within the next week.

I am on the Plus plan and I don't see the Smart Sync option. What can I do?

New member | Level 2

I have Dropbox Plus, and I see the 'Rewind' feature and also the increased '2 TB' of space.  But I don't see the 'Smart Sync' feature.  My colleague also has Dropbox Plus, and he has it, so I'm not sure what's going on / if there's somewhere I need to go to enable it.

New member | Level 2

my account says I have 2.02 terabytes of storage, your site says the professional plan (which is what I have) should have over 3 terabytes …what gives?

is this the same as Vonslaich (above query)?

Super User II

@marinoagallo wrote:

my account says I have 2.02 terabytes of storage, your site says the professional plan (which is what I have) should have over 3 terabytes …what gives?

As stated above, the increased storage and updated features are being rolled out to existing accounts over a few weeks time. You should see the changes within the next week.

Installation and Desktop App Issues

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

I can't see the extra features given with the new Dropbox Plus subscription, why is that?
67 Replies
19 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Dropbox Design Research
Looking for Dropbox Paper users

If so, we're starting a design feedback group and we'd love for you to be a part of it. We have paid feedback opportunities - both in person and remotely - for English speaking users based in the US.

Interested? Take the short survey to let us know.

Take the survey