Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us here!

yes

Why does my account show 1 TB for Dropbox Plus but the Plans page shows it should have 2 TB?

New member | Level 2

The Personal account, plan tab shows 0.97 of 1TB used. But when I go to "choose the right dropbox for you" it indicates my current plan provides 2TB!!
What's up with that? Which is it?

Re: Conflicting Available space info

Dropboxer
Hey there @mdeverill,

We recently announced our Plan updates in late May for Dropbox Plus and Dropbox Professional subscriptions, including increasing the storage offered on these plans. You can read a little more about the new features for Dropbox Plus from this article here!

Since you are an existing Dropbox Plus user, these features will be available to your account within the next couple of weeks. You’ll receive an email about this when your account has been updated.

Hope this helps clarify the matter, let me know if you have any other questions - Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

I am a plus user when it has the 1TB space. Now the plus users get 2TB space. Do I suppose to get 2T

New member | Level 2

I am a plus user when it has the 1TB space. Now the plus users get 2TB space. Do I suppose to get 2TB as well? Because I checked my space and it is still 1TB

Re: I am a plus user when it has the 1TB space. Now the plus users get 2TB space. Do I suppose to ge

Super User II

Yes you will. 

See this blog post. 

However, it will take at least a few weeks to roll out the update to everybody. 

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

I'm Dropbox Plus, but my space just only have 1TB

New member | Level 2

Dear support teams,

https://www.dropbox.com/plans?oqa=acc_plan_upgrade

Just like my subject question. I see in that URL, I can get 2TB with Dropbox Plus account, but my account just has 1TB.

Could you please check why my account just only has 1TB?

Sincerely,

Nouchi

Re: I'm Dropbox Plus, but my space just only have 1TB

New member | Level 2

I too have this question. I recently upgraded to Plus with an annual subscription and have yet to see the 2TB on my account.

Re: I'm Dropbox Plus, but my space just only have 1TB

Dropboxer
Hey there @y-nouchi and @Lowgee,

I’ve merged your posts here as this has been addressed previously, so please check the accepted solution here.

I hope this answers your queries, please let me know if you have any other questions about this - Cheers!

Daphne

Plus subscription

New member | Level 2

There has been news about upgraded space availability for the Plus account and I am still stuck with 1 TB and none of the extra features. Since I have been a subscriber for years I want to know when additional space will be available for my account and if I will be charged according to new pricing options automatically upon my yearly subscription renewal.

Re: Plus subscription

Dropboxer
Hey @Crtko,

Just to note, I’ve merged your post to this thread here as it is related to the same question. As the accepted solution above mentions, you will see the new features rolled out to your account within the next few weeks. 

In regards to the billing for the updated subscription, you will see this reflected at your next renewal date. If you have any other questions about this, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Have a great day - Thanks!

Daphne

Smart Sync function missing - DropBox Plus on MacOs 10.14. Mojave

New member | Level 2

I just learned that my DropBox Plus is supposed to offer Smart Sync function.
As the DB-help says it's supposed to be accesible via right-click.
 I can't find it though. What's wrong? 

DropBox version 73.4.118

MacBook Pro 2014, MacOs 10.14.5

Any suggestions?

Installation and Desktop App Issues

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

I can't see the extra features given with the new Dropbox Plus subscription, why is that?
68 Replies
20 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Dropbox Design Research
Do you use Dropbox Paper?

If so, we're starting a design feedback group and we'd love for you to be a part of it. We have paid feedback opportunities - both in person and remotely - for English speaking users based in the US.

Interested? Take the short survey to let us know.

Take the survey
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post