Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Highlighted

I have an issue with the Dropbox Badge. Any ideas?

Level 2

I received the email regarding dropbox badge. I went thru the entire checklist of what I have to have in order to see the badge, yet I see nothing. I've attempted documents in both Word and Excel. Nothing. Any thoughts on why I don't see the badge?

10 Replies

Re: Dropbox Badge

Level 5

Same here

Level 1

On our Team, the PCs are not seeing it, but the Macs are...

Level 2

I see the badge today. It seems to be working now.

Level 1

I am seeing it on both Macs and PCs BUT it doesn't display icons of who is editing the doc or even the info. Guess it's a work in progress

Level 1

I had the same problem. When I logged in a free account the badget appeared, however when I did in my premium version, it didn't... I tried thousands of things, yet didn't understand.... I believe they are having a problem regarding the badget together with a premium version. Do you use drobpox premium?

Level 1

so if somebody uses dropbox premium and a free dropbox account it doesn't work?

Level 1

Removed it from my screen or I cancel my dropbox

Level 1

@Kim B. : Don't be such a sad sack, its right there in the DB app preferences, you spent more time writing that post than it takes to turn it off.

Level 1

It looks like it is being rolled out in order of join date, and they haven't gotten to everybody yet. One of my friends wasn't seeing it, I linked her computer to my dropbox account, and voila - it was there, along with the option in preferences to show it. I relinked to her dropbox account, and it was gone. We both have free accounts, but she joined a lot later than I did. I guess she will just have to wait. :-(

Installation and Desktop App Issues

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

I have an issue with the Dropbox Badge. Any ideas?
10 Replies
0 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post