Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Highlighted

My camera uploads are not syncing to my laptop, any help?

New member | Level 2

I've tried 3 times to link my android phone to my laptop.  It all goes well until I try to view

new camera uploads. I't won't sync new photos and the laptop doesn't show up as a managed device on my android. I've tried restarting phone and laptop. What now?

1 Reply

Re: Camera upload not linked to laptop

Dropboxer
Hey there @garman,

Could you please clarify what you mean when you say you want to link your phone to your laptop? From what I understand, you are using the automatic camera uploads on your mobile device to add your photos to your Dropbox account. However, you don’t see these photos when trying to view them on your laptop, is that correct?

If this is the case, as a first step can you please check the Dropbox accounts that you are signed into on your mobile device and computer? Also, please let me know if you are looking at your account on your laptop via a web browser or the Dropbox folder on your desktop. If you are using the desktop app, please let me know the current sync status.

Looking forward to your reply - Thanks!

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Installation and Desktop App Issues

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

My camera uploads are not syncing to my laptop, any help?
1 Reply
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post