Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us here!

yes

Waiting to be linked to a Dropbox account- wachten op koppeling met een dropbox account.

Helpful | Level 5

ls,

ik krijg de melding : wachten op koppeling met een dropbox account , ondanks dat ik online ingelogd ben.

met vriendelijke groet.

henknan

Tags (1)
3 Replies

Re: wachten op koppeling met een dropbox account

Dropboxer
Hey @henk n.1, since you wrote this post on the English section on our Community, I’ll try to address your subscription-specific concern in English & I’ll use an online translation service for the Dutch version; I hope my message finds you well! 

Now Henknan, from what I gather from your description, you can’t connect to our website, as you’re seeing an error message “Waiting to link to a Dropbox account”, is that right? If so, then I’d suspect that the connectivity issue you’ve described us pertains to your network (i.e. as you’ve also mentioned that you can access our website as expected). If so, then you may have a look at these pointers as an initial point of reference: 

More information
  • Initially, are you connecting through a work network by any chance? If so, you may have to check with your company’s IT, as there may be an update on your Firewall settings (or some other additional security precaution put in place) that’s been affecting your connection. 
  • Are other users in your network experiencing the same behavior incidentally? Have you reset your router maybe? 
  • If all other settings have been checked correctly, then it’s highly likely that an antivirus, security program, proxy or VPN is blocking the Dropbox desktop app from updating. Can you make sure the domains listed here are allowed or whitelisted?
Please let me know of your findings in your next message here so as to follow-up with you as closely as possible. I’ll be awaiting your next reply!

More information

Hey @henk n.1 , sinds je dit bericht hebt geschreven in de Engelse sectie van onze community, zal ik proberen je abonnementsspecifieke bezorgdheid in het Engels aan te kaarten en zal ik een online vertaaldienst gebruiken voor de Nederlandse versie; Ik hoop dat mijn bericht je goed vindt!

Nu, Henknan, van wat ik begrijp uit je beschrijving, kun je geen verbinding maken met onze website, omdat je een foutmelding krijgt "Wachtend op linken naar een Dropbox-account", klopt dat? Als dat zo is, dan vermoed ik dat het connectiviteitsprobleem dat u ons hebt beschreven betrekking heeft op uw netwerk (dat wil zeggen aangezien u ook hebt vermeld dat u onze website kunt openen zoals verwacht). Als dat zo is, dan kunt u deze aanwijzingen beschouwen als een eerste referentiepunt:

Probeer je in het begin toevallig een verbinding te maken via een werknetwerk? Als dit het geval is, moet u mogelijk contact opnemen met de IT van uw bedrijf, omdat er mogelijk een update is van uw Firewall-instellingen (of een andere extra veiligheidsmaatregel die is ingesteld) die van invloed is geweest op uw verbinding.
Hebben andere gebruikers in uw netwerk incidenteel hetzelfde gedrag? Heb je je router misschien opnieuw ingesteld?
Als alle andere instellingen correct zijn gecontroleerd, is het zeer waarschijnlijk dat een antivirus-, beveiligingsprogramma, proxy of VPN de Dropbox-desktop-app blokkeert voor updates. Kunt u ervoor zorgen dat de hier vermelde domeinen worden toegestaan ​​of op de witte lijst worden gezet?

Laat me alstublieft uw bevindingen weten in uw volgende bericht hier om zo goed mogelijk contact met u op te nemen. Ik wacht op je volgende antwoord!

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Helpful | Level 5

Walter, Jane

Walter, Jane,
Thank you for the quick response, there were too many
devices paired.
Problem solved.
best regards ,
Henknan

Dropboxer

Pleased to hear that you managed to resolve your concern on your end @henk n.1 ! We’re always just a post away in case you have further inquiries or thoughts in the future, so don't hesitate to reach back out on our Community at any time. Wishing you a lovely rest of your day ahead! 😊

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Installation and Desktop App Issues

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Waiting to be linked to a Dropbox account- wachten op koppeling met een dropbox account.
3 Replies
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Looking for Dropbox Paper users
Do you use Dropbox Paper?

If so, we're starting a design feedback group and we'd love for you to be a part of it. We have paid feedback opportunities - both in person and remotely - for English speaking users based in the US.

Interested? Take the short survey to let us know.

Take the survey
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post