problem in installing DB

Level 3

i am facing DB installation problem

Tags (1)
6 Replies

Re: problem in installing DB

Dropboxer
Hey there @khageshwar,

If you’re receiving an error message when trying to install the app, can you please send a screenshot of this? Also, please let me know which device you're having an issue installing the app on eg. mobile or a computer.

If it's the desktop app, there should be a blue hyperlink in the error message which if you click on will open up an error log. Please can you include the full error log in your reply?

Any extra info you could provide would be much appreciated!

Let me know what you find - Thanks! 

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Level 3

i try to install in my laptop but showing installer encounter error 2

Level 3

can you take remote mode to my laptop and do the same

Dropboxer

Unfortunately we don’t have the tools or the ability to be able to assist via remote access. I’ll try my best though to assist you from here!

Just so I have a better understanding of the situation, can you let me know the version of the Operating System you have on your computer eg. Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac 10.14, 10.13 etc?

If you’re using a Windows system and receiving an error 2, can you take a look at Jane’s post here and try the steps mentioned as it pertains to this same error message.

Let me know how it goes - Thanks!

Daphne

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Level 3

windows 10

Dropboxer

I’d like to do some further investigation with you on this through our Support channel, would you mind if I reached out to the email address associated with your Community profile? 

Otherwise, if you’ve already submitted a ticket with Support for this issue, please let me know the ticket reference number (eg. #1234567) and I can follow up there.

Let me know - Thanks!

Daphne

Installation and Desktop App Issues

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

problem in installing DB
6 Replies
0 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post