cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I join the iOS beta version of the Dropbox mobile app?

Can I join the iOS beta version of the Dropbox mobile app?

Kris J.
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Simple question,

Is it possible to join any kind of beta program for IOS?

One of my strange hobbies is to run betas of iOS, macOS, but also productivity apps like Office or Dropbox 🙂

24 Replies 24

Bruce
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi folks. We're kicking off our iOS beta program again so I'll include the folks that mentioned interest on this thread :grinning: Keep an eye for an email invite in the coming weeks. We greatly appreciate the interest and the help testing our app.

For some context, we release an app every week on Mondays (pushed back a day for holidays). You can submit feedback or report apps through an in-app reporter via shake. While we won't be able to respond to all reports, we review all the reports and take action appropriately. Your feedback is invaluable to us, so we thank you all in advance.

Lastly - thanks for bearing with this delay. I was on parental leave for some time and our beta program was on hiatus.

lachlangrant
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
Hey, I’d be interested in beta testing!

Bruce
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Great to hear - keep an eye out for some emails from us in the next week or two! Thank you for your interest.

AndyGli
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Hi bruce, is it possible for me to be part of teh new iOS beta?  I am having problems viewing AutoCAD PDF documents (yellow sticky notes all over the page) and understand there is a beta out to resolve this issue.

as we use Dropbox for buisness while out of the office (which is most of the time), the stickies are a huge hinderance.

Thanks

xavieredouard
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
I would like to sign up for the iOS beta. Thank you!

QCountry
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
How can I join the beta?

DovahClown
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

I heard there is an iOS beta of Dropbox. Can I get an invite? @Bruce

shaunokeefe2018
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Hi @Bruce

I’m interested in being an iOS beta tester. I’m currently an iOS 12 beta tester along with other apps.

Kind regards
Shaun

zakir8
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Hey Bruce. Can you add me to Dropbox iOS beta?

marvinmarvin
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi, I want to join the testflight beta.

iPhone: 7 Plus w/ 128G

Subscription: Plus

Thanks,

Marvin

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

LeaKMiller Explorer | Level 4