cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Share your feedback on the Document Scanning Experience in the Dropbox App right here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Based Email Back Up Service

Cloud Based Email Back Up Service

JaneZ_ACS
Explorer | Level 3

Hi. Good day.
We want to figure out how to save some of our outlook emails from 2021-2022 to Dropbox. Like, view the emails individually alongside their attachments.

I tried downloading the emails as .pst/ .eml /.msg file types and saving them into Dropbox to see which file type is accessible. Unfortunately, Dropbox does not support these files, and will be unviewable.
I tried converting the .msg file as a pdf alongside the attachment, it will be saved as a .zip file. This one is accessible in Dropbox.
However, I just used a free third-party online tool to convert the .msg to a PDF/zip file (I used [Removed as per Community Guidelines] And I'm afraid it will be difficult to do this process for bulk emails from 2021-2022.

Thus, we are wondering if Dropbox has a feature that uses a cloud-based email backup service that offers to view emails offline individually alongside its attachments.

Please advise. Thank you.

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@JaneZ_ACS wrote:

Thus, we are wondering if Dropbox has a feature that uses a cloud-based email backup service that offers to view emails offline individually alongside its attachments.

No, Dropbox has no such feature.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?