cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: DropBox Photos to Shutterfly

DropBox Photos to Shutterfly

Kathy T.6
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Hi, I am trying to copy a large amount of photo's to place on shutterfly to make a print album. Is how can I copy or upload them to the Shutterfly website?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

NYC
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Since there was no response to this...

the answer is under Shutterfly's Help Center page, which states: 

"Updated 02/01/2017 12:03 AM - Shutterfly currently does not support file storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, or FTP, and does not have plans to do so in the future. Please see our list of upload methods available to add photos to your account."

You can read it on their Help Center page 

Available upload methods: https://support.shutterfly.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/51

Hope that helps. 

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Ask a Question section here.]

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Kathy C.17
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I need to upload my pictures from Dropbox to shutterfly to make a book. Can you share with me how to do this?

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Did you read the link already given?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

charles s.30
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

how to move photo to shutterfly

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

And again...

Did you read the link already given?

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

charles s.30
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

they is no link given!!

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

There is. 

Rich posted a link in August this year. 

diana1
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Rich's link no longer works. Any words of advice? Thanks! 

Ltriana
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Did anyone find out how to post pictures  from a drop box to shutterfly??  It should not be this complicated...  

Need more support?