cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox Dash Integration with Evernote?

Dropbox Dash Integration with Evernote?

Girardier
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Does Dropbox Dash have integration with Evernote? It did when it was Command-E, now the integration seems to be missing. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Emmet
Community Manager
Go to solution

Hi @Girardier,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. After discussing this with the Dropbox Dash team, they explained that the integration was temporarily disabled on Evernote. The team says this integration will be reactivated in the near future, and we will follow up with you when it is ready. 

We hope that helps answer your question. 

Regards,

Emmet

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @Girardier, thanks for joining the Community!

I'm not aware of an integration of Dropbox Dash with Evernote at this time, but I'll double check with the team and I'll get back to you.

In the meantime, could you let us know how you were using this integration before and how it improved your workflows?

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Girardier
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

I was using it to search note titles and notebooks, and then launch the notes from Command-E. 

Emmet
Community Manager
Go to solution

Hi @Girardier,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. After discussing this with the Dropbox Dash team, they explained that the integration was temporarily disabled on Evernote. The team says this integration will be reactivated in the near future, and we will follow up with you when it is ready. 

We hope that helps answer your question. 

Regards,

Emmet

kujenga
New member | Level 2

Is there any update in regards to reactivating the Evernote integration?

Need more support?