cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Great and all as it is to hear how we use Dropbox, we want to know how you use it! Day to day, big projects, sharing files with friends and family - we want to know about it.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Scrivener on my Windows device?

How to use Scrivener on my Windows device?

RobinDOwens
New member | Level 2

I am trying to travel with my ipad. I have Scrivener on the ipad and Windows Scrivener on my pc. I can't seem to make an apps file on my pc where scrivener should live, or on my ipad Scrivener or my ipad dropbox. I want to be able to use Scrivener and the .scrivx files. I seem to be totally clueless here, and, of course, I didn't realize how clueless until a day before I leave. Many thanks for any help.

2 Replies 2

Re: Apps Folder/Scrivener

Megan
Dropboxer

Hi @RobinDOwens, I'd be happy to help! 

Can you let me know a bit more as to what your end goal is here? What are you trying to achieve? 

How do you use Scrivener on your end? Do you use an API to achieve that, or third party app?

Keep me posted, and we'll take it from there!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!

Re: Apps Folder/Scrivener

RobinDOwens
New member | Level 2

Thank you for your reply. I deleted both Scrivener and Dropbox, then reinstalled. Then, on my ipad, I made a test file in Scrivener, then located it on my computer dropbox program to see where it went. A bit fumbling, but it will work for the weekend when I don't want to take my laptop. Many thanks for your support.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

RobinDOwens New member | Level 2
    Megan Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?