cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Troubles with connecting Plottr to Dropbox

Troubles with connecting Plottr to Dropbox

Willliam_Welden
New member | Level 2

I've been trying for the better part of a week to connect these two apps so I can back up my saves. But I can't seem to get to the login screen after the permissions screen from trying to link my two accounts. Can anyone help me? I've tried installing and uninstalling the apps. I've tried to use the browser versions of both apps and can't seem to get them to integrate.

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@Willliam_Welden wrote:

I've been trying for the better part of a week to connect these two apps so I can back up my saves. But I can't seem to get to the login screen after the permissions screen from trying to link my two accounts.

You need to contact Plottr. Any integration with Dropbox would have been created by their developers so only they can support it.

Need more support?