cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zapier Team Spaces

Zapier Team Spaces

israelj
Helpful | Level 5

Not having the ability to use our Zapier anymore because of being upgraded to Team Spaces is a huge failure IMHO on Dropbox's end. Please DropBox update your DropBox integration on Zapier to allow us to select if we want to move files to a Team Space folder. All our business tools we were using with DropBox are now broken.

13 Replies 13

toehmen
New member | Level 2

As far as I can tell this problem still has not been resolved. 

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey @toehmen, did you reach out to Zapier's devs for further assistance on the matter as previously suggested? 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

toehmen
New member | Level 2

They point the finger right back at Dropbox for making those folders inaccessible. The entire Teams adventure is misguided and has made nothing but a mess out of a perfectly good system, honestly. It's difficult and ridiculous to try to manage as an admin, it's complicated for my employees to use. Dropbox was simple and elegant, now... it's not so much.

israelj
Helpful | Level 5

Hi all,

Zapier just posted on their forum, on the post I was following about this same topic, that Team Folders is now supported. https://community.zapier.com/troubleshooting-99/how-do-i-select-shared-files-folder-in-dropbox-as-a-...

🎉

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

israelj Helpful | Level 5
    toehmen New member | Level 2
    Walter Dropbox Staff
    Nancy Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?