cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reconnect an unconnected app via dropbox website (like trash bin for files?)

reconnect an unconnected app via dropbox website (like trash bin for files?)

allend66
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi all,

I had connected an app to my dropbox account - a keylogger on my daughter's laptop, and it was working perfectly, but i had a brain fart and deleted it because I didn't recognise the app icon.

Can I reconnect or restore the app's access to my DB or will I have to manually go through the add process on my daughters laptop?  (essentially, i want a trash bin for deleted files, but for unconnected apps)

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Hi @allend66 

Unfortunately you need to do it again on your daughters machine. It isnt possible to redo it via the website

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Hi @allend66 

Unfortunately you need to do it again on your daughters machine. It isnt possible to redo it via the website

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

allend66
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

ok thanks Mark

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

allend66 New member | Level 2
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?