cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you on accessibility tools and features for Dropbox - get involved in the conversation here.

Latest news

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Community support during COVID-19

Dropbox Community support during COVID-19

DBXCommunity
Community Manager
We at Dropbox recognize that our customers rely on our service even more during this time. While we do our part to help protect our employees and our communities, our support teams will continue to provide support.

The Dropbox Community is open 7 days a week and our community members and moderators are here to help. Please bear with us if you are experiencing delays in response times, we will try to get back to you as soon as possible. 

Our commitment to you is that our support team will always be here to help.

We’re all in this together. Stay safe.
22 Replies 22

GSMartin
Explorer | Level 4

In this current time of crisis, especially for those of us working in healthcare, it would be particularly helpful to know what measures Dropbox is taking to support the global community responding to COVID-19. While every company can offer support to individuals, and some can offer support to affected businesses, Dropbox has an opportunity to support an entire community who is in need of resources to stay connected, to collaborate, to share, and to learn from each other. As a simple suggestion, Dropbox should eliminate the restriction on the number of devices connected to an account, and an important indication of commitment to your current and future customers would be to offer free access to additional space that people can use during this time.

sakadas
New member | Level 2

Please reconsider Free options in this time,

As a TEACHER I HUMBLY ASK YOU to enable more FREE storage, 

for thing in need - eLearning and distant learning several other E-services

have done so. 

Give Now - recive multifold Later !

Siti norsharini
New member | Level 2
Saya syukur sangat2

ustvnow
New member | Level 2

Agreed 🙂

Carmen Townsley
Explorer | Level 4
That is **bleep** awesome Fam. Especially that the Government recently called upon us, Data Scientist of arms badly.
Time to pull together now as the Water and Blood Family and put this hit on that virus.

Love All and Be Safe!
Mesmerize Entertainment Productions™

managong
New member | Level 2
im kamogelo mohlala from pretoria atteridgeville,i refers to all nationalities please let's stay indoors to protect our self against this monster called covid-19.as we are nationalities let's use our senses to fight against this disease.thanx

JAD The old golfer
Explorer | Level 4

For the record, I have been retired (Closed the Business) Dec 31, 1997. I am not connected with any business, and have lots of free time.  I am trying to simply enjoy my final years.  If I knew just how much time is left, it might be more interesting.  Next B-day just 4 weeks from today; to be 89-yrs.

I have viewed all the above letters, unfortunately my understanding of German is extremely limited,

Iam looking forward to working with your team.  My first job will be to bring in and store the complete video of the funeral service for my friend "Bobby Magee". It is at least an hour long

program.  I am not sure just what the total space it will cover.

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Joe Dougherty,  The Old Golfer

MariaJML
Helpful | Level 5

Could be fine receive some space for free 

espad
New member | Level 2

I totally agree with your suggestion to remove the number of devices attached to an account. I use dropbox not so much for permanent storage but I need it to connect my 2 macs, 2 windows PCs and several Linux PCs so that I can transfer files between them all. I use

cross platform apps but sometimes I need to use an app that is specific to one platform when creating the content for some of my lessons. Using USBs is not always feasible and they are easy to lose, misplace, or forget when going into work or coming home.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

andreapetike New member | Level 2
    Forthepeople Explorer | Level 4
    isynch Helpful | Level 6
    MadH4x0r Explorer | Level 3
    5Boyz5Girlz New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?