cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Latest news

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox Community support during COVID-19

Dropbox Community support during COVID-19

DBXCommunity
Community Manager
We at Dropbox recognize that our customers rely on our service even more during this time. While we do our part to help protect our employees and our communities, our support teams will continue to provide support.

The Dropbox Community is open 7 days a week and our community members and moderators are here to help. Please bear with us if you are experiencing delays in response times, we will try to get back to you as soon as possible. 

Our commitment to you is that our support team will always be here to help.

We’re all in this together. Stay safe.
22 Replies 22

Karenbenoit1963phillipbanks206
New member | Level 2
Yeah free is good right now. It's light at the end of the tunnel called Covid-19.

Bahaghar1_
New member | Level 2
I hope Dropbox will be be considerate enough not to bill us now that there’s pandemic.
Maybe there’s a way to lighten the load of payment since I want to continue availing of this service.

chealili
Explorer | Level 4
Taken care of a lots amp good luck to you come back home from work and get back to the office soon thanks so hard enough for you to come here please give us some feedback and help us out for this app thanks

Shiveja
Explorer | Level 4
Due to covid 19 financial losses will Drop Box consider reducing their pricing for membership options and/or upgrades?

angelabb
New member | Level 2

hello there

thank you for offerng support

i have for some reason had to reload windows and my Dropbox disappeared.

i have downloaded dropbox again and only 1 of my folders now shows up

i have a small business and am a very small user, and therefore i think i am on the basic version

i would like to go back to where i was on dropbox as at 14May2020

regards

Angela

KedarS
Explorer | Level 4

My query is resolved by support. Thanks.

vanchanrasmey169
New member | Level 2
Hi

JUNG JAEHO
New member | Level 2
현재의 위기 상황에서, 특히 건강 관리 분야에서 일하는현재의 위기 상황에서, 특히 건강 관리 분야에서 일하는

5Boyz5Girlz
New member | Level 2
He my name is Tiffany Guthrie I’m new To Dropbox and open to Learn help and also seek how to become an get started on Being Different to Make a Difference!

MadH4x0r
Explorer | Level 3
Please provide HIPPA compliance for personal users ( Basic, Plus, Family, Professional ). This way we can rely on keeping private medical records on Dropbox.

Presently, this is only available to business users, making personal account Dropbox useless for storing any personal health data, and no individual should store personal health data on a work/business account unless they are the owners of the business account.
Need more support?