cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn all about apps and Dropbox integrations to make working from home easy here!

Latest news

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Family Plan, Dropbox Passwords, Plus a lot more

Co_1
Helpful | Level 6
What I think about Dropbox Plus and how it has upgraded makes very perfect features, far as the storage and everything is concerned. I am really liking the fact that Dropbox Plus has storage that requires up to 2.0 TB of space instead of 1.5 TB or less. I also like the Vault thing and the passcode; however, I do regret erasing my vault, though.

Kurianjoe
New member | Level 2

All new features are exciting- looking forward to seeing them in action 
Kurian

Randy68
New member | Level 2

Great idea... would want one plan for my family...

What about the auto backup from my iPhone and iPad?  I currently need to pay Apple and Dropbox for the same thing.  If I drop the Apple backup, and my phone is lost then I lose all my info.

PresidentElectLynn
New member | Level 2
You need to collect a kickback from this one. You just full on sold me in plus option, upgrading ASAP.

Question though, you mentioned would be able to back up desktop to dropbox. What about Android backup to dropbox instead of Google? Google is entirely too intrusive and I'm trying to make them as obsolete as possible in my life

NARK55
New member | Level 2

I am anxious to learn more about and use "Passwords" and "Vault"!

SaaSaa
New member | Level 2

Dropbox Passwords is the most interesting

MarcoVinicio
New member | Level 2
I costi quali sono?

Mark
Super User II

@MarcoVinicio wrote:
I costi quali sono?

www.dropbox.com/plans

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Philippe Billot
New member | Level 2

Hello,

All of this sounds very exciting. I am French, living in Brussels, with a home in Italy and my family lives in Paris. I would love to give them access to my documents, because it is important for me that they know what I do. Also, in case of problem or my death, they can take over easily.

Also the password app gets my interest.

How can I become one of your testers?

Best regards,

Mark
Super User II

@Philippe Billot 

Hi 🙂

This isnt in test its available to purchase now at www.dropbox.com/plans

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Poll
How do you get refocussed while working from home? Do you find any of these options keep you from getting distracted?
Need more support?