cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Latest news

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What’s new: App Center

What’s new: App Center

Amy
Community Manager
A.png

There are a lot of apps that you can use and integrate with Dropbox - more than you might have guessed. Don’t worry, the new App Center makes it simple to find and connect the apps you want to integrate. You can find it on the left hand side of your Dropbox home screen on web or in the desktop app. 

Screenshot 2020-06-18 at 15.16.47.png

Whether you are looking for an app for productivity, communication, automation or general work practices, you can find the apps that will make your day easier. Visit Featured Apps to explore favorite apps such as Slack, Zoom, Trello, and G Suite, or search by app name and category such as: 
  • Accounting & finance
  • Communication
  • Creativity & design
  • Edit documents
  • eSignature
  • Marketing & sales
  • Productivity

kiYmSHSw.png

What apps do you use most often, and what makes an app integration really helpful for you? 
2 Replies 2

Not applicable

This looks cool 👍

Walter
Dropbox Staff

It does indeed @anonymous!

I personally think it's awesome as it acts like a hub of productivity (and God knows how much it helps with my OCDs)  :nerd:

And with the Dropbox Extensions open to all developers now, I expect this to be a great enhancement and/or improvement to our users' everyday workflows. 

See you around the Community and take care!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Need more support?