cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Did you know you can get an answer in less than 2 hours? Try asking a question now!
2 Comments
2 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome! And how to use the Learn space

Welcome to the Learn category of the Dropbox community! Learn is a place for experienced Dropbox customers to connect with experts, exchange tips for your use case, and learn advanced ways to use Dropbox features.

We encourage you to post questions, share your expertise, and help others reach their Dropbox potential!

Tags (1)
2 Replies
Level 4

Re: Welcome! And how to use the Learn space

How to delete a conversation? I mean if I asked a question on the forum and then later I suddenly figured out the answer, and I want to delete the question on the forum. How do I do that?

Community Manager

Re: Welcome! And how to use the Learn space

Hi @comebaqq! That's very courteous of you. If you'd like to delete a question, feel free to message me or another community manager (including @Ed) and we'll be happy to help. If you think your quesiton will be helpful to others, however, I encourage you to follow up on your own post and share the answer you've found with the rest of the community. 

Learn

You’ve been using Dropbox for a while, but would like to up your game and learn advanced ways of getting the most out of your Dropbox account?

Post a question, share your expertise, or search through our articles

Learn more about the community

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post
  • AlexisL
  • comebaqq