Did you mean: 
Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Highlighted

2 dropbox accounts / switch dropbox plus on the second one

Level 2

Hello, 

I just subscribed to dropbox plus but after the payment I realize I was logged in on my old accound from another intership which email adress does not work anymore. 

I don't know if I cancel the subscription right now to start it on my other account, will I still pay for the month? Or can I swith the sucription to the other account? I tried changing my email on the dropbox account but it sent a confirmation to my old email which does not work anymore so I don't know what is best to do. 

1 Reply

Re: 2 dropbox accounts / switch dropbox plus on the second one

Super User II

You can cancel the subscription at any time but it will not refund you. The account would also remain a plus account for the remainder of period that was paid for.

There's no way to move a subscription from one account to another. At best, you can swap the email addresses of the two accounts so the subscription is using the email that you had originally intended. You'll need a third email address to do so. See the following help article for more information:

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

2 dropbox accounts / switch dropbox plus on the second one
1 Reply
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post