cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Highlighted

Canceling a basic plan, I don’t have Plus or business or anything. I’m getting charged 9.99 a month

Level 2
I don’t have a Plus or premium or business. I just have a basic, I know I’ve never signed up for a subscription. It’s showing up under “Apple” 9.99 a month and I want to cancel it
3 Replies

Re: Canceling a basic plan, I don’t have Plus or business or anything. I’m getting charged 9.99 a mo

Dropboxer

As it's showing "Apple" wouldn't it be more suitable to contact them directly @Lyswilson12 ?

If this is in regards to a charge for an unidentified upgrade to the Plus plan (based on the price you quoted) for a purchase through Apple's store, note that for Apple purchases, to view the history of your purchases, you should follow the steps outlined here:

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2727

From this page, you will be able to click on "Report a Problem" and request a refund since you don't recognize the charge.

If your credit card has been somehow compromised, I'd suggest that you contacted your bank too. 

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with from my end. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Re: Canceling a basic plan, I don’t have Plus or business or anything. I’m getting charged 9.99 a mo

Level 2
Yes I did contact Apple and actually got it all taken care of. Thank u!

Dropboxer

Glad to hear that @Lyswilson12 - all's well that ends well; right?

Should you ever come up with a Dropbox question, please let us know as we'll be more than happy to assist.

In the meantime, have a wonderful new Year!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Canceling a basic plan, I don’t have Plus or business or anything. I’m getting charged 9.99 a month
3 Replies
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post