Announcements

yes

1 Comment
0 Likes
Highlighted
Level 2

Change Credit Card details

Hi Dropbox

I'd like to use an international credit card to pay for my dropbux subscription. The payment pop-up page doesn't allow me to change from UK to Switzerland, where my credit card is registered.

Please advise, thanks.

Regards

Jay

1 Accepted best answer

Accepted Solutions
Super User II

Re: Change Credit Card details

You cannot change your billing country on a live subscription. You'll need to cancel your subscription and wait for the remaining time to expire, then re-subscribe using your new payment information.

Cancelling your subscription will not cancel your account or downgrade you immediately. You'll remain at your current account level with all access until your subscription would have expired. At that time, it will downgrade to Basic automatically, and you can re-subscribe.

1 Reply
Super User II

Re: Change Credit Card details

You cannot change your billing country on a live subscription. You'll need to cancel your subscription and wait for the remaining time to expire, then re-subscribe using your new payment information.

Cancelling your subscription will not cancel your account or downgrade you immediately. You'll remain at your current account level with all access until your subscription would have expired. At that time, it will downgrade to Basic automatically, and you can re-subscribe.

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about Managing your account.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post