cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

How can I cancel the subscription of Dropbox Business?

Level 3
I received my bank informed me the Dropbox business charged me 750USD without notice of free month trial of Dropbox plus trial. But I am a housewife I don’t need to pay USD750 for Dropbox business, I would like to cancel Dropbox business and my credit card bank refuse to pay , please help me to cancel this subscription, I don’t need it. thank you.
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: How can I cancel the subscription of Dropbox Business?

Super User

It would be best to submit an email here: https://www.dropbox.com/support/email/billing_and_payments/submit

-------------------------

if this works and it was a solution, please click on Accept as Solution.  Also clicking on Likes would be super.  Thanks!

Re: How can I cancel the subscription of Dropbox Business?

Dropboxer
Hey there (@LeeMaggie), as we can only look into payment-specific inquiries through our Official Support channel (i.e. we’ll need sensitive details that can’t be accessed on our Forum) & I haven’t been able to locate an open ticket on our system when searching for your inquiry, I’ve made sure to reach out to you directly via email on my end. 

Whenever you find some time, please check your inbox for my email & I’ll make sure to promptly follow-up with you from more closely. I hope that this is helpful to you & I’ll be awaiting your next reply on our email correspondence. Thanks! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

How can I cancel the subscription of Dropbox Business?
2 Replies
1 Like
Solved! : See solution