cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Delete, edit, and organize

Solve issues with deleting, editing, and organizing files and folders in your Dropbox account with support from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I edit a pdf file in Dropbox?

How can I edit a pdf file in Dropbox?

Gracia1
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

How can i edit a file on dropbox

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

You need to open the file in an application that is capable of editing that particular file type. For PDF, that would usually be Adobe Acrobat or a third-party PDF editor.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

You need to open the file in an application that is capable of editing that particular file type. For PDF, that would usually be Adobe Acrobat or a third-party PDF editor.

Cathybal2019
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Bonjour, j'ai eu des problèmes de synchronisation sur des documents PDF (appoli EZPDF) sur des documents dans ma dropbox.
Voici comment j'ai résolu mon problème : 

De mon ordi, je fais comme avant, ouverture avec adobe reader, enregistrement et je retrouve mes documents sur ma tablette androïd.
de la tablette androïd, (à partir de l'ordi, tablette connectée en usbb, je prends la précaution avant tout, de copier tous mes fichiers de ma dropbox , dans mes fichiers, emulated, 0, androïd, data, com.dropbox.androïd, files, u349393140, scratch); puis j'ouvre ezpdf (et non plus dropbox comme avant), l'onglet "all pdf", où se trouvent tous mes documents. J'ouvre, je modifie, et je ferme tout simplement. Lors de la prochaine connexion en wifi, le document se synchronisera tout seul.

Si ça peut servir à quelqu'un, c'est posté!

cristinambm
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I used to use "Foxit", but now is not opening pdf files, neither synchronizing pdf files. Is there any free app to edit pdf files in Dropbox? 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

cristinambm New member | Level 2
    Cathybal2019 New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?