cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Highlighted

How did I get charged when I didn't ask for an upgrade?

Level 2

I never askesd for an upgrade but I got it anyway and of course a bill I never asked for.

So I want you to remove me from any administratioen you have got from me. 

If you think I make a mistake pleaese send me the proper evidence signed by me. I have used the trial opportunity but I never waited for your congratulations on upgrading to dropbox professional. 

I wish you the best with your Dropbox business....If this is not the right destination please let me know where to send it to !

[Private information removed by moderator]

1 Reply

Re: upgrade

Super User II

Dropbox does not, and isn't capable of, upgrading your account without your permission, and it can't do so without you providing payment information. If you started a trial, then the terms of that trial which you had to agree to before starting it stated that if the trial wasn't cancelled before its conclusion, it would convert to a paid subscription. That's the only way this would have happened.

The following help article will tell you how to cancel your account.

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

How did I get charged when I didn't ask for an upgrade?
1 Reply
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post