cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do i cancel subscription

How do I cancel subscription

Simpson3501
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

the instructions on how to delete my upgrade subscription isn't very clear or in fact misleading. Once I download my photos to a thumb drive, I plan to kill the app. unless reaches out to me soon.

32 Replies 32

FUGough
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
same here

FUGough
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
NO CANCEL!!! link in that location. Why?

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

Did you upgrade to a paid account on a mobile device, i.e. through Apple's App store or Google Play? If so, you need to manage your subscription through the store you subscribed in. Otherwise, contact Support and they'll assist with canceling your account.

If you just want to downgrade, you could just try the Downgrade page as listed in this help article and in one of the replies listed above.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Find Answers section here. ]
Need more support?