Did you mean: 
Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

3 Comments
0 Likes
Highlighted
Level 2

I was accidentally signed up for a free trial, but I don't want it. What do I do?

I do not want dropbox business. Please let me get back to my dropbox account. Thanks Pam

1 Accepted best answer

Accepted Solutions
Dropboxer

Re: I was accidentally signed up for a free trial, but I don't want it. What do I do?

Hey Pam (@Fletchiemo), as we can only look into payment-specific inquiries through our Official Support channel (i.e. we’ll need sensitive details that can’t be accessed on our Forum), I’ve made sure to reach out to you on my end. 

Whenever you find some time, please check your inbox for my email & I’ll make sure to promptly follow-up with you from more closely. I hope that this is helpful to you & I’m wishing you a wonderful week ahead! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

3 Replies
Dropboxer

Re: I was accidentally signed up for a free trial, but I don't want it. What do I do?

Hey Pam (@Fletchiemo), as we can only look into payment-specific inquiries through our Official Support channel (i.e. we’ll need sensitive details that can’t be accessed on our Forum), I’ve made sure to reach out to you on my end. 

Whenever you find some time, please check your inbox for my email & I’ll make sure to promptly follow-up with you from more closely. I hope that this is helpful to you & I’m wishing you a wonderful week ahead! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Level 3

I have the same issue. I signed up for a trial of Dropbox Business that I now realize I do not want. How do get back to my basic Dropbox account? 

Super User II

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about Managing your account.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post