cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Submit your story to win a $25 Amazon gift card and a Dropbox hoodie! Ends Nov. 16
Known issues updated Learn more
1 Comment
0 Likes
Highlighted
Level 2

Old account closed due to inactivity. What can I do?

Dear 

i need to reactive my account [email address removed] cause have a lot of private picures in it. my reason to leak of activities is healthy situation

please help

1 Reply
Dropboxer

Re: Old account closed due to inactivity. What can I do?

Hey there @FahedSaaidah - sorry to hear about this. 

How long has it been inactive if I may ask?  

If there is no activity on a Dropbox account for an extended period, the account's owner will be notified that their account has been marked as inactive at which point, all they'd need to do is log into the account in order to remove this status and ensure that their account remains active.

A Dropbox account will be removed after a time if no activity is noted on the account after this notice has been sent. To ensure that you can receive this notification, please make sure that the email address associated with your account is up-to-date. If your email is not up to date, it is possible that these notifications will be delivered to an inaccessible email address (perhaps that's what happened here?). 

Finally, note that account specific inquiries such as this one, are best handled through our official channels so I would suggest that you logged a ticket with our team and let them know about this providing as much information as possible.

If you find any troubles with this, let me know and I will reach out to you via email to the address you use for your forum's profile so we can work on this together. 

Cheers!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about Managing your account.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post