cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Highlighted

Personal Account need to move files to my business account.

Level 2

Hello I have a business and a personal account at dropbox, in the past I had the plus plan on my personal account but I did not renew it, instead I created a new business account but I need to move the files on the personal to the new one. How can I do that? is it possible?

Because of not renewing it the personal account is not showing me the files but when I try to upgrade it via the dropbox webpage it wants to renew the business one not the old personal one, this is frustating!!

Thanks for you help!

1 Reply

Re: Personal Account need to move files to my business account.

Super User II

@aibarram wrote:

... I need to move the files on the personal to the new one. How can I do that? is it possible?

The easiest way to move files between two accounts is to share a folder between them, and move the files into the shared folder.

Because of not renewing it the personal account is not showing me the files

Dropbox doesn't do that. If you don't renew a subscription, your files are not removed or hidden from you. If you're over quota as a result of not renewing, you simply can't sync any new or changed files, but all of your files remain in your account and accessible to you.

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Personal Account need to move files to my business account.
1 Reply
1 Like
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post