cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Known issues updated. Learn more

Help us improve our online support experience by taking our short survey!

yes

Highlighted

Refund due to wrong choice of payment term

Level 2

Dear Dropbox Business Team, My account was stuck a couple of months ago and at that time it was PLUS but i thought the problem of being stuck is caused of account upgrade and recall to have choosed wrong payment term of BUSINESS Standard although i need 1TB of plus. Today i had suddenly notice of it was paid usd 750 and surprised to see the amount so i want to bring it back to payment terms of PLUS and wish refund keeping it PLUS. Please help me out K.regards Rob [personal information removed by moderation]

2 Replies

Re: Refund due to wrong choice of payment term

Super User II

You need to contact support directly as they cannot help via a public forum:

www.dropbox.com/support to do that and http://dropbox.zendesk.com to track

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Re: Refund due to wrong choice of payment term

Dropboxer
Hey Rob (@MclarenF1GTR), I’m pinging you back here since I located your open request on our system & I could see that my colleague replied back to you yesterday. I’ve included a note of your comments, just in order to have all relevant details in the same email chain however I’m wondering if you’ve had a chance to see their message (i.e. they’re currently awaiting your reply on that correspondence)

Spoiler
If you haven’t received this email, let me quickly suggest logging in to our support system by visiting dropbox.zendesk.com with the email address you used to write us initially, so as to see the message they’ve sent you. You‘ll need to create a password there, as it is separate from your Dropbox account.  
I hope that this gets resolved soon for you & please do let me know here in case you need further assistance in any way & I’ll check back with you asap. Thanks in advance for taking the time to work on that with us Rob! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Refund due to wrong choice of payment term
More about this post
2 Replies
0 Likes
Solved! : See answer
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post