cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Known issues updated. Learn more

March contest: Post your Paper workflow to win a Dropbox t-shirt and tote bag!

no

Removing EX-Employee that was admin

Level 2
Removing EX-Employee that was admin It appeared that he was in the company dropbox last night and I cant access it. My CC is on file for payment etc..My company name. He was an accountant and had rights to many things. Blake
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Removing EX-Employee that was admin

Super User

Hello Blake

Sorry, you are having problems.  Since this will have to go to the Dropbox team directly, please submit a Support Ticket.  Since we here at the forums, do not have the tools to get valid info on accounts, we wouldn't be able to help you.  

Go here: https://www.dropbox.com/support/  and follow the prompts to get to the specific and best person to answer the ticket.

I hope you get it resolved

-------------------------

if this works and it was a solution, please click on Accept as Solution.  Also clicking on Likes would be super.  Thanks!

Dropboxer

Hey there @Blake9500 - sorry to hear about this.

Since the best way to handle such queries is through our Official Channels as @Chris_J mentioned, I've gone ahead and reached out to via email to the address you use for your forum's profile so we can work on this together.

Take a look at my message when you get the chance and we'll take it from there.

Thanks!

@Chris_J: You may want to remove 13 dashes from your signature to make it look better (my OCDs are acting up - apologies) - if you need help with this please let me know winking face

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Super User

Thanks Walter.

I just did and I am testing it out here of the new changes

-------------------------

if this works and it was a solution, please click on Accept as Solution.  Also clicking on Likes would be super.  Thanks!

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Removing EX-Employee that was admin
3 Replies
1 Like