Removing a licence

SOLVED
5 Comments
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 4

Removing a licence

Hi there

Currently I have 3 licences of Business account but i need to remove 2 licences. When i go through the setting and manage licence i cant see any remove licence option. What can i do? How can i remove unnecessary licences?

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Super User II

Re: Removing a licence

Hi Pravesh,

It wont let you do that as the minimum number of licences for Business is 3

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

5 Replies
Solution
Super User II

Hi Pravesh,

It wont let you do that as the minimum number of licences for Business is 3

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Level 4

Oh...Thanks Budy.slightly smiling face

Level 2

Similar to the last question i saw but i am a business user who has somehow been assigned (and paying for) 5 licences but i only have 3 users and onlu need 3 licences.  And of course, no obvious way to delet a licence.  suggestions?

thanx

Super User II

Hi Wilson,

I suggest contacting Admin/Support via www.dropbox.com/support or your Admin panel as you are actually on a *slightly* different product here. The user 5 licence was changed slightly with new prices/plans etc. and moved to three users.

You may find, however, that you cannot change your plan mid-year.