Did you mean: 
Announcements

yes

3 Comments
1 Like
Highlighted
Level 2

Restore Photo And Account

I am a old dropbox user , and I am using free package long ago.My problem started when my computer are almost run out of storage, then i trusted dropbox and put all of my important photo inside... After a few weeks, I wanted to see my old photo , I visit Dropbox and log in one more time using the same e-mail like last time.And i thought that after I log in inside the dropbox it will automatic download back all my photos like ( sample : google play).But after enter the page that tell you to give the phone number... Dropbox was helped me to open a new acc in the SAME E-MAIL !!! I dunno how to change my email address back to my old acc. And my phone dropbox app acc are turning too, it tell me to be passion and after a few minutes my acc has turned empty and in the  same EMAIL!!! Please help me out , cuz my photos are really important for my work.face screaming in fear

1 Accepted best answer

Accepted Solutions
Dropboxer

Re: Restore Photo And Account

Hey fellas - you can start with your Events page!

If this doesn't work for you, log a ticket with our team so we can better help you with all of our tools available. 

Cheers!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

3 Replies
Level 2

I reformat the computer

TF5 Level 2
Level 2

I need to restore my photos please
Dropboxer

Hey fellas - you can start with your Events page!

If this doesn't work for you, log a ticket with our team so we can better help you with all of our tools available. 

Cheers!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about Managing your account.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post