Unable to load upgrade plans on ios

SOLVED
4 Comments
3 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2

Unable to load upgrade plans on ios

Hey there,

I am trying to upgrade to Dropbox Plus via the iOS App. But there is no option to upgrade.

In the optionsmenu is "Plan" - "Dropbox Basic" and nothing more. No upgrade offer.

I have put files to my Dropbox, so it is full and the App wants me to upgrade. The red bar is on, I touch on it and then the message "Unable to load upgrade plans" is on.

What I tried to fix it:

- Dropbox Version 64.2.2

- Uninstalled Dropbox and reinstalled

- Used different devices with different iOS Versions.

- iPhone 7 -> iOS 11 Golden Master

- iPad Air 2 -> iOS 11 Golden Master

- iPhone 7 Plus -> iOS 10.3.3

- Changed language from german to english

I can give you some screenshots:

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg

IMG_1424.jpg

Best regards

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Dropboxer

Re: Unable to load upgrade plans on ios

@Bkay219, thanks for the update. 

It sounds like you’re all good now. If you are currently on the Plus trial, when the 30-day period runs out, it will automatically convert to the full Plus plan. At that time, you will be charged with whatever payment method you entered/used when you initiated the trial! 

Have a great weekend smiling face with sunglasses

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly!
slightly smiling face

4 Replies
Dropboxer

Welcome to our community, @Bkay219

Thanks so much for the detailed explanation of the issue, what you have already tried, and indeed for bringing this to my attention. 

Are you still experiencing this? Clearly this shouldn’t be happening, and I’ll make sure to let our team know about it.

In the meantime, if I were in your position I would:
  • try to upgrade using a computer, and trying different web browsers
  • try to log in to my account on a mobile device, but using a web browser instead of our app
  • try to use a different Wifi connection
  • try disabling Wifi, and using my data connection instead
Let me know when you get a chance. 
Cheers winking face

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly!
slightly smiling face

Level 2

Hey Sanchez,

thank you for your reply.

Cellular and another WiFi weren't working.

The mobile Website and the Computer are working. I can get the upgrade-plans on that way.

But I have all of my abo handled with iTunes. So I want to get the upgrade via iOS.

I have done nothing in the meantime. The upgrade-plan is now in the iOS App slightly smiling face

But only the 30 Day trial, not the yearly paid offer.

Solution
Dropboxer

@Bkay219, thanks for the update. 

It sounds like you’re all good now. If you are currently on the Plus trial, when the 30-day period runs out, it will automatically convert to the full Plus plan. At that time, you will be charged with whatever payment method you entered/used when you initiated the trial! 

Have a great weekend smiling face with sunglasses

slightly smiling face

Dropboxer

Hey @Bkay219

If it's not too much trouble for you, would you mind taking a minute of your time to fill out a survey sharing your experience using the Dropbox Community? You can access it here: http://bit.ly/2lNKIxT .

[This thread is now closed. If you experience further issues, feel free to get back in touch on the Dropbox Community, we'd be glad to follow-up. ]

Hope you have a great rest of the day! Coffee

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Accept as Solution White check mark if this post answers your question!
Kudos relieved face are always appreciated!! Rainbow