Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

yes

3 Comments
0 Likes
Highlighted

Upgraded to Dropbox Plus My Account Still Shows As Basic

I have been already charged for a yearly renewal of Dropbox Plus (Receipt ID [personal info removed]) but my account still shows as basic. What is the problem?

Thank you

Paulius Gruodis

1 Accepted best answer

Accepted Solutions
Dropboxer

Re: Upgraded to Dropbox Plus My Account Still Shows As Basic

Hi there @PauliusGruodis! Initially, please note that I’ve removed personal info included in your post for security and privacy purposes. 

Moving on to your concern, as @Rich mentioned, a first step to this would be to ensure that you’re looking at the Dropbox account associated with the same email address, which you can cross-check:
A second step to this would be to navigate to your Plan tab where you can check the plan you’re currently subscribed to. 

If you’re still having trouble with this, we’d have to move this discussion to email due to account-specific info required. In this case, please contact our Support team via email for further assistance. slightly smiling face

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

3 Replies
Super User II

Are you sure you're looking at the correct account? It's not uncommon for people to have two accounts. Use the charge lookup tool to locate the account.

I have just only one account (created on [personal info removed])

So my question remains the same: I have paid 99.00 EUR and I cannot upload my photos because the account shows as basic.

Please solve this asap.

(The Receipt ID [personal info removed] for the aforementioned payment)

Dropboxer

Hi there @PauliusGruodis! Initially, please note that I’ve removed personal info included in your post for security and privacy purposes. 

Moving on to your concern, as @Rich mentioned, a first step to this would be to ensure that you’re looking at the Dropbox account associated with the same email address, which you can cross-check:
A second step to this would be to navigate to your Plan tab where you can check the plan you’re currently subscribed to. 

If you’re still having trouble with this, we’d have to move this discussion to email due to account-specific info required. In this case, please contact our Support team via email for further assistance. slightly smiling face

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Manage Account

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about Managing your account.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post