cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Delete, edit, and organize

Solve issues with deleting, editing, and organizing files and folders in your Dropbox account with support from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All folders on my Dropbox account are empty

All folders on my Dropbox account are empty

Imran23
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

All my folders are empty. They have not been deleted and are not in deleted items. I’ve tried to find a solution but have not been able to do so.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Elixir
Super User
Go to solution

@Imran23 Is it possible for you to login to Dropbox web from a browser, and check the files instead of using the mobile app? The issue could be with the mobile app. You may try to reinstall the app, and check also. 

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution
What is www.dropbox.com/events showing?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Imran23
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
Dropbox events is only showing files going back upto feb 18. The pictures I have lost are way before that. When I click on the files none of them open.

Elixir
Super User
Go to solution

@Imran23 wrote: When I click on the files none of them open.

Hello Imran, do you see the files/thumbnails in Dropbox web?

Imran23
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
Hi Elixir

Yes I can see the thumbnails but the folders are empty

Elixir
Super User
Go to solution

Can you please sort the files by file size, and check if they are the actual files? If there are no sensitive information, you may share a screenshot, that might help us better understand. 

2018-08-05 at 11.53 PM.png

Imran23
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
I have selected the folders by size but I’m using my phone and can’t find how to access information on specific file size. The files are all empty.

I have taken screenshots but can’t find a way to attach them to this reply

Elixir
Super User
Go to solution

@Imran23 Is it possible for you to login to Dropbox web from a browser, and check the files instead of using the mobile app? The issue could be with the mobile app. You may try to reinstall the app, and check also. 

Bert4
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

When checking on Dropbox.com, eveything seems to be there. Thanks. What to do now?

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Bert4 New member | Level 2
    Elixir Super User
    Imran23 Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?