Did you mean: 

Oh hello. Sorry for this little hiccup.

SOLVED
7 Comments
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Level 2

Oh hello. Sorry for this little hiccup.

I am getting this message when I click on Files.  I try to refresh the page.  Nothing happens.  I tried Safari and Chrome, and get the same message.  Can't access my files at all!

2 Accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Dropboxer

Re: Oh hello. Sorry for this little hiccup.

Hey @jvlstudios, welcome to our forum! 

Are you still experiencing this issue? I’m not aware of any outage, so please let me know.

Thanks! 

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly!
slightly smiling face

Solution
Super User II

Dropbox has been having service impacting issues today.

All, however, have now been resolved: https://twitter.com/DropboxSupport/status/919191619445784579

Just to try and keep things tidy (and so in future others dont use this thread) I'm going to close it. If you need any more help in the future please do start a new one though!

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

7 Replies
Solution
Dropboxer

Hey @jvlstudios, welcome to our forum! 

Are you still experiencing this issue? I’m not aware of any outage, so please let me know.

Thanks! 

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly!
slightly smiling face

Level 2

Hey there,

I'm also getting this issue when logged into any browser (Chrome/ Explorer/ Firefox).

My app is also not enabling me to connect/ sync. It switches between connecting, syncing, but not making any progress.

I donwnloaded an updated version of software - still same issue.

I've disconnected and reconnected the account - still same issue.

Any ideas?

Level 2

I get this message.  I had sync issues with one of my computers and had to disconnect it.  I am now unable to access my files on the web.

Level 2

Just found it is down: https://status.dropbox.com/

My dropbos does the exact same thing. Can't acces my files! Tried Chrome and Safari from my computer and my boyfriends computer. 

Can you help?

Level 2

Not only "little hiccup message" but also cannot connect using the dropbox task try icon in lower right. It just continuously say "connecting" and never syncs dropbox file. The dropbox server MUST be down.
Solution
Super User II

Dropbox has been having service impacting issues today.

All, however, have now been resolved: https://twitter.com/DropboxSupport/status/919191619445784579

Just to try and keep things tidy (and so in future others dont use this thread) I'm going to close it. If you need any more help in the future please do start a new one though!

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible!