Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time frame to restore dropbox account to previous event *Dropbox Pro Account*

7 Comments
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 3

Time frame to restore dropbox account to previous event *Dropbox Pro Account*

Sent in a support ticket today. My main computer was hit with ransomware last night and I need to roll back my account. I'm locked out of working today because of this. Anyway to expedite??

Support ticket 5351470

7 Replies
Super User II

Re: Time frame to restore dropbox account to previous event *Dropbox Pro Account*

Replies are usually 2 - 3 working days for Pro accounts. You can track online at http://dropbox.zendesk.com and no, I'm afraid there isnt a way of expediting.

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Level 3

Re: Time frame to restore dropbox account to previous event *Dropbox Pro Account*

That is some pretty bad response time...

I wish the online version gave me my own control over the events... >.<

Super User II

Its one of the reason Business users are recommended to have a Business account as it is quicker support (and via phone if needed).

Do you not have backups you can use instead? Especially for work related data.

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Super User II

dennisrathi wrote:

I wish the online version gave me my own control over the events... >.<

Level 3

I looked for the restore option but it's not there.
Super User II

If its not there you need to wait on Support I'm afraid.

Large restores and rollbacks do not appear on that page.

Level 3

I have backups but there are some files that the dropbox ones were newer.

Still waiting >.<