icon?

SOLVED
2 Comments
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Level 2

icon?

Hello,

in macOS I have the the drobox folder shortcut on my dock bar. When I click on it, sometimes a white icon with "icon?" name appears among my folders. I cannot delet it. Can somebody help me?

If I turn the view to grid mode, I can delete it by moving it to trash, but after rebooting mi Mac, it appears again.

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Super User II

Re: icon?

That file is created by your operating system and has nothing to do with Dropbox. An Icon? file will appear in any folder where a custom icon has been specified for the folder. See here for more information.

2 Replies
Solution
Super User II

That file is created by your operating system and has nothing to do with Dropbox. An Icon? file will appear in any folder where a custom icon has been specified for the folder. See here for more information.

Dropboxer

Hey , if it's not too much trouble for you, would you mind taking a minute of your time to fill out a survey sharing your experience using the Dropbox Community? You can access it here: http://bit.ly/2lNKIxT .

[This thread is now closed due to inactivity. If you experience further issues, feel free to get back in touch here & we'll do our best to follow-up. ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Accept as Solution White check mark if this post answers your question!
Kudos relieved face are always appreciated!! Rainbow