Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

1 Comment
0 Likes
Highlighted
Level 2

lost photos from a photoshoot

How can i recover photos from my drop box?

They are not in the deleted folder. 

Thankyou

1 Reply
Dropboxer

Re: lost photos from a photoshoot

Hey there (@Alfie2018), as an initial point of reference, can you ensure that you’re logged in on the account your files were initially uploaded on? If so, can you recall when was the last time you signed in on that account approximately? Do you have more than one Dropbox accounts by any chance? Also, have you received an email in the past that your account will be closed due to inactivity?

If you have only one Dropbox account, then the following pointers may be helpful to you: 

Spoiler
  • Have you tried looking up some example file/ folder names on the Search box 🔍on the top-right hand corner of your Account incidentally? 
  • In case your file was located inside a shared folder, maybe you’ve left the Share dividers, which you can add back on your Sharing tab. 
  • It would be worth mentioning that you could also look on your Events page for recent deletions. Would you mind having a look there whenever you get a chance? 
Please do let me know of your findings & I’ll make sure to check back with you with the best next steps asap. Thanks in advance!

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Missing files and folders

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about Missing files and folders.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post