cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Submit your story to win a $25 Amazon gift card and a Dropbox hoodie! Ends Nov. 16
Known issues updated Learn more
3 Comments
0 Likes
Level 2

make folder available offline on ipad on basic account

how to make folder available offline on ipad on basic account
1 Accepted best answer

Accepted Solutions
Super User II

Re: make folder available offline on ipad on basic account

If you have a Dropbox for Business account, and you've linked a personal account to it, then you can access offline files for both. It does not specific if the personal account can be Basic or if Pro is still required.

That being said, the top of the page clearly states that you need a Pro, Business or Enterprise account, and I can confirm (from info received from Dropbox) that the feature is not available for Basic accounts.
3 Replies
Super User II

That feature is not available for Basic accounts. It requires a Pro, Business or Enterprise account.

Level 2

Why am I reading and other dropbox techs are telling me I can? Dropbox Business users If you have your personal and business accounts connected, you can access all your offline folders from the same tab. From the Offline, you can view all your offline folders together or you can separate them by account. https://www.dropbox.com/help/9279
Super User II

If you have a Dropbox for Business account, and you've linked a personal account to it, then you can access offline files for both. It does not specific if the personal account can be Basic or if Pro is still required.

That being said, the top of the page clearly states that you need a Pro, Business or Enterprise account, and I can confirm (from info received from Dropbox) that the feature is not available for Basic accounts.
Missing files and folders

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about Missing files and folders.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post