Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

yes

5 Comments
0 Likes
Level 3

pdf downloaded form dropbox open up to be blank pdf

i (download/save it to )my pdf files form the dropbox, but when i open up the pdf, the files is blank. not sure what is going on.

now i have to open up the files one by one, and print them in PDF so i can save it on my desktop. 

not sure what is going on.

Tags (1)
5 Replies
Dropboxer

Re: pdf downloaded form dropbox open up to be blank pdf

Hey there @GQCHEN - sorry to hear about this.

Could you please try another browser (or an incognito and clearing your browser's cache) and let me know the results? 

Also, does this happen for all of your files or some? Can you preview those on our website at all?

Keep me posted on your findings please.

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Level 3

i did all of that, and is all the files, i can preview them all on all the PC and online, but when i saved / downloaded it is blank when i open it offline. 

Dropboxer

What program are you using to open them to begin @GQCHEN? Can you try another one for that specific type of files as the issue seems to be with the 3rd party app you're using to open those PDF files? 

Walter

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Level 3

adobe reader is what i use, and i am still having the same problem, i use other people's computer and is causing the same problems

Highlighted
Dropboxer

Hey there @GQCHEN - sorry for the delayd response; I've just sent you an email with some questions to the email address you use for your forum's profile (thus creating a ticket for you with ID:8750273) to have a better look into this.

Get back to me through that email when you get the chance and we'll take it from there.

Cheers!

Walter

Missing files and folders

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about Missing files and folders.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.