cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't exit full screen mode on iPad

Can't exit full screen mode on iPad

PittFunck
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Hello,

For viewing a PDF document, entering full-screen mode on the iPad is easy, but I can't figure out how to bring back the side bar with the menus.

Thanks for any help!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

PittFunck
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Ah, I see: you first have to tap anywhere in the document, this brings up the title bar, then you have to tap again on the upper left corner of the title bar. Quite tricky... @druidbox: you might want to make this more intuitive...

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Finellic
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Tap once in upper left corner of the screen.

PittFunck
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Thanks for your reply, but it doesn't work for me. It only brings the upper title bar, but not the left side bar...

PittFunck
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Ah, I see: you first have to tap anywhere in the document, this brings up the title bar, then you have to tap again on the upper left corner of the title bar. Quite tricky... @druidbox: you might want to make this more intuitive...

Lumberjack2000
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Tapping the top left seems to work occasionly but not on on an older iPad. Dropbox please fix this.

Maple
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hello,

Thanks for reporting this bug, We are aware of it and have a fix out and it will be in a future release.

------------------------------
iOS Engineer @ Dropbox

sunnydmt
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

is the fix available? 

Maple
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hi sunnydmt,

The fix will be in version 88.2 which went out today. The update will take a few hours to propagate though.

------------------------------
iOS Engineer @ Dropbox

Jimstet
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Now happens every time, have to force quit to get back to files

Need more support?