cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I save multiple photos from Dropbox to the camera roll on my iPhone?

Can I save multiple photos from Dropbox to the camera roll on my iPhone?

ajthen
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Is there a way to save multiple images to my camera roll all at one time on my iphone. I am using drop box a lot but have to click on every image and view it individually before I can save it to my camera roll.  This is incredibly time consuming. Is there any way using the app or website to just click the folder and move it to my camera roll?

43 Replies 43

ajthen
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Does this app work on iPhone? If no, is there a similar app that does?

Col3
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Iv deleted my Dropbox account and won't be using it again.
As soon as making money comes into it you've made it difficult to use so trying to force upgrades.
I'm afraid I don't like your methods of making a few pounds so I won't be using drop box again.
I hope everyone else does what I am as they're are plenty of free sites out there that aren't trying to scam they're users.

valdo619
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

To able to download multiple photos from my app would be so much help!

Privateryan
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

How is this still not a thing???  This is pretty ridiculous on your guy’s part......

ishbog
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

For sure!!

rickbruton
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
I only get an option to choose today or date folders and I want to change folders to choose favourites but can't. Any solution?

Marco14
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Hello I’m expecting the same, can we have any answer from Dropbox team ?

Bunny1234
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
You won't hear much from them and if you do it will be word twisting and rubbish as rusty is correct.

Bunny1234
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
They're hoping we all just go away and stop asking as they know what they've done. Rusty has the right idea.

rogeriophoto
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

It has been two years since Exporting multiple photos to camera roll at once has been requested.

Nothing done yet! 

😞

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jane Dropbox Staff
    Bunny1234 Explorer | Level 4
    walid_tawfik Helpful | Level 5
What do Dropbox user levels mean?