cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to Clear or Remove the Recent file list in mobile apps

How to Clear or Remove the Recent file list in mobile apps

Swe T.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I want to clear all the Recent file list, there has no clear function please advise how to clear the list.
Thanks & regards

Swe Tin

310 Replies 310

steve t.5
Collaborator | Level 9
Go to solution

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that comment made no sense.

Bliss G.
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

Cameron, the only part of your message that made sense was "I not an expert".  Even then, you got that wrong. 

Bridget J.
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Is there any update on this function? I would like to clear files in "Recents" so that others are not able to view files that were previously opened. This is a family account that we all share - this is a privacy issue. It is almost time for me to renew my subscription..I won't be renewing because of this issue. 

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

Everyone... Please refrain from the personal attacks... towards Dropbox, the Super Users and the other commenters, or this thread will be closed. Keep it civil and on topic. Thank you.

steve t.5
Collaborator | Level 9
Go to solution

Maybe if the problem were fixed the personal attacks would cease. They arise from nearly 2 years of inaction on what seems to be a simple problem.

Kurt L.5
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Rich R.,

That is an interesting way to deal with a real problem.

This entire thread at that length (over one year) would not exist if dropbox was doing something about it.

You have developers posting here who claim that a preferences on off toggle would not be that hard to

implement.

As for personal attacks, we should take that as people venting their frustration about the apparent non action.

Not everybody can stay calm and collected when they feel they are being ignored.

Telling people that "We will take it to the dropbox development team" may be okay for a month or so,

but what is going on here is really unacceptable.

The majority of the comments is made by reasonable people and  "on topic".

That is what you should go by, not the few inappropriate ones.

Thank you

steve t.5
Collaborator | Level 9
Go to solution

What he said.

AkPaparazzi
Helpful | Level 7
Go to solution

So annoyed by this answer.  Sick and tired of hearing NO YOU CANNOT REMOVE YOUR INFORMATION AND THERE IS NO WAY TO STOP DROPBOX FROM STEALING THIS INFORMATION. Sick of this lame excuse and "I will pass this on to th..." Well them make a way to remove the date that belongs to us!

Austin Y.1
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

+1 this would be a very appreciated feature in both mobile and web versions of Dropbox.

jayyogisurf
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Seriously this needs to be in a new version fix
Need more support?